cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Pillbox

MaddMaxx
I've been here awhile

I don't really want to spend forever on the phone being interrogated so I'm going to post here.

This is a Rogers issue, not an account issue. Please forward this to the appropriate department.

There is a green pillbox on the lawn other side of sidewalk. Every winter snowplows smash into it and the top pops off. It is off again.

Normally I would put the cap back on but after 35+ years of doing so I think it's Rogers turn.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Outside Pillbox

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's called a Pedestal.  You can call Rogers Cable and report damage to outside equipment,  You do not have to be a current customer of them either to report the damage but you do need to give them a contact phone number or email address I believe for them to process a report or ticket.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MaddMaxx
I've been here awhile
This is not a connection issue but if it resolves it fine. Inside seems to be some sort of cable hub.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's called a Pedestal.  You can call Rogers Cable and report damage to outside equipment,  You do not have to be a current customer of them either to report the damage but you do need to give them a contact phone number or email address I believe for them to process a report or ticket.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation