cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lots of Rogers Issues

outage012
I've been here awhile

Lots of issues with Rogers but does any management type look at this??? Its ok to complain to get it off our chest for the lousy service we get but never see any response from Rogers ???? so why have this forum as all it does is list our problems with never a resolution...This is a waste of time.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lots of Rogers Issues

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This is mainly a peer to peer forum where customers can come and post a specific issue and other customers can assist with that issue (mostly technical issues because commercial issues typically require you to contact Rogers directly in one of the many ways outlined in the contact us link at the bottom of the page or by PM (message) to the mods ( @CommunityHelps ) on this forum).

There are often resolutions/solutions/recommendations posted by other users, or by the Rogers mods, or if you search the numerous Knowledge Base FAQs.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Get-Started/Rogers-Community-Forums-FAQS/ta-p/510090

If you have a general complaint, without specifics, about "poor service" then, unfortunately, that will not get much attention.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This is mainly a peer to peer forum where customers can come and post a specific issue and other customers can assist with that issue (mostly technical issues because commercial issues typically require you to contact Rogers directly in one of the many ways outlined in the contact us link at the bottom of the page or by PM (message) to the mods ( @CommunityHelps ) on this forum).

There are often resolutions/solutions/recommendations posted by other users, or by the Rogers mods, or if you search the numerous Knowledge Base FAQs.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Get-Started/Rogers-Community-Forums-FAQS/ta-p/510090

If you have a general complaint, without specifics, about "poor service" then, unfortunately, that will not get much attention.

Nebahl84
I've been around

I am really surprised that Rogers took over Fido, and their Ignite service is the worst. This is the fourth time in three months that I’ve had no internet for a whole day. I am shocked they are still in business.

They cannot maintain their own service and took over Fido—what a joke. I am super frustrated, as I lost another day of work due to Rogers.

I wish that due to this kind of internet issue, they should go out of business soon.

RogersZia

Hi @Nebahl84,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how inconvenient service interruptions can be, I sincerely hope your services are back up since you last posted here.

FYI, in the event of an outage, I would recommend you to keep on eye out on  https://www.rogers.com/support/outage.

If you experience service issues outside of an outage please let us know we'd love to assist you.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation