cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update my Hitron Firmware

Bodycount
I've been here awhile

Hi I have never updated my firmware ever where can I see if there is an update to download ? 

Model Name: CODA-4582

Firmware Version 0.6.14.17

*** Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to update my Hitron Firmware

Greetings @Bodycount!

Welcome to our Community!

You currently have the most up to date version available for your modem. Our modems automatically update to the most recent firmware versions available without user input.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bodycount
I've been here awhile

Also my Software Version is 7.1.1.37 if that maters?

Greetings @Bodycount!

Welcome to our Community!

You currently have the most up to date version available for your modem. Our modems automatically update to the most recent firmware versions available without user input.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Bodycount
I've been here awhile

Great Thank you and Happy New Year 🙂

patdrummond
I plan to stick around

Where do I find the CODA-4582 firmware version number?  The manual I downloaded was no help.

@patdrummond log into your modem using one of the following IP addresses:  

1.  Gateway mode (default mode):  192.168.0.1

2.  Bridge mode:                                  192.168.100.1

The firmware version is shown as the Software version.  The latest production version is 7.1.1.37 rev 2 dated Jun 8th 2021.  The latest trial version which is currently loaded on some of the trial modems is  7.2.4.1.4b15   The firmware update log is located at:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/FEEDBACK-Rogers-Rocket-Wi-Fi-Modem-Firmware-Trial/m-p...

You can't update the modem firmware yourself, although, there is an automatic firmware update check that occurs when the modem starts up.  So, if your modem had a version earlier than 7.1.1.37, a modem restart/reboot should result in a firmware check followed by a firmware update, if that was necessary. 

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation