cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficult to log in rogers wireless once MFA enable

eszaii
I've been here awhile

FYI. Yesterday, I found out that MFA (multi factor authentication)is finally available for rogers yahoo account. I was happily enable it. However once enable, my iOS device (iphone, ipad) have difficult to log in to my rogers yahoo account. It all display the message “Something is wrong on our end” from rogers yahoo. At first, I think because of problem of passwords issue. I reset password a few times with no help. I then tried to change browser, or clear cache for my iOS devices. That all did not work. I finally tried to disable MFA on my rogers yahoo account. All log in work immediately. I suspected when MFA get enable, when I tried to log in to rogers yahoo, somehow, MFA cannot be triggered at rogers end, and thus login process can’t be done. For now I would disable MFA even though it is the feature I would like to enable to protect my rogers yahoo account

***EDITED LABELS***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Difficult to log in rogers wireless once MFA enable

RogersCorey

Good morning @eszaii!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'd like to escalate a ticket to have this issue looked in to for you. Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Difficult to log in rogers wireless once MFA enable

eszaii
I've been here awhile

Thanks for your suggestion. I did send a PM to the communityhelps to try to file a ticket. At the end, I spend the whole trying to authenticate myself by filling out security forms twice. As of now, I could not authenticate myself yet, as I forgot my PIN of my account, and I did not know how to reset the PIN.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation