cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Blizzard games and some websites

Flyingiguana
I've been around

Getting an error message that usually happens when there is a local ISP issue.  Assuming other Rogers users are not able to connect to battle.net or Blizzard games.

*** Edited Labels *** 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot access Blizzard games and some websites

RogersCorey

Greetings @Flyingiguana!

Welcome to our Community!

I haven't seen any recent complaints specific to Blizzard games. What error, in particular, are you getting? Could you share a screenshot with us? If I knew the error, I'd be in a better position to help you.

Which websites are you unable to visit? Do you get a browser error when this happens? 

If you could also further elaborate on the local ISP issue you mentioned, I can determine if I need to escalate your concern to a tech.

Thanks!

Regards,

RogersCorey

also had the website unreachable this a.m, and the battle.net launcher was also showing missing content (links to what should have loaded).

Past few days, there has been some packet loss on the route to some realms, and lag spikes...

Good morning @Flyingiguana @hinixtrll!

I did a little digging and it does look like Battle.net was having some problems of their own within the last 24 hours. Hopefully, they are ironed out now so you guys can get your grind on.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation