Cancel Rogers/Yahoo Email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cancel Rogers/Yahoo Email

I cancelled Rogers internet a couple months ago, I just have TV...I don't want a mail acct. How do I get rid of yahoo rogers email acct???

***Edited Labels**

Highlighted

Re: Cancel Rogers/Yahoo Email

Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your inquiry with us @mert25-25,

Sorry to hear you've parted ways for the Internet service. Typically all Rogers emails attached to the account are deleted once cancellation is completed. I know you mentioned it's been couple of months, but have you already returned the modem to complete the cancellation?

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further 🙂.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Modem was returned promptly.  Rogers is s no longer my internet server...actually it's been 3 months???

Highlighted

Hello, @mert25-25.

It's good to know that the modem associated with your Internet account has returned, thank you for the information. 

We can have a ticket submit for you to end your Rogers email account; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging system in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin