cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Rogers/Yahoo Email

mert25-25
I've been here awhile

I cancelled Rogers internet a couple months ago, I just have TV...I don't want a mail acct. How do I get rid of yahoo rogers email acct???

***Edited Labels**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cancel Rogers/Yahoo Email

Hello, @mert25-25.

It's good to know that the modem associated with your Internet account has returned, thank you for the information. 

We can have a ticket submit for you to end your Rogers email account; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging system in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersZia

Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your inquiry with us @mert25-25,

Sorry to hear you've parted ways for the Internet service. Typically all Rogers emails attached to the account are deleted once cancellation is completed. I know you mentioned it's been couple of months, but have you already returned the modem to complete the cancellation?

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further 🙂.

RogersZia

mert25-25
I've been here awhile

Modem was returned promptly.  Rogers is s no longer my internet server...actually it's been 3 months???

Hello, @mert25-25.

It's good to know that the modem associated with your Internet account has returned, thank you for the information. 

We can have a ticket submit for you to end your Rogers email account; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging system in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation