cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

36+ hours no service

BoonMAH
I've been around

Internet, and as a result tv service and home phone have been out since 6pm on the 23rd.
Your website is absolute garbage for providing information. The only outages listed are Ottawa and Finch/Islington. I am neither of those areas.
Last Twitter update was 17h ago and gives no information.
Anna is useless and infuriating and of course there isn’t enough customer service personnel to handle the amount of queries.
When Rogers internet service went down for a few days earlier this year you promised this would never happen again.
Your level of customer service is unacceptable and your infrastructure is miserable but I guess that’s what we get with the Rogers/Bell monopoly.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: 36+ hours no service

jonavin
I plan to stick around

We don’t exists. It’s a small problem for them.

Re: 36+ hours no service

RogersMoin

Hello, @BoonMAH.

Thank you for your posting concern, and welcome to our Community!

I appreciate you checking our Rogers Service Interruptions board. We also posted an interruption in Russell, ON besides the other two, you noted. 

Service interruptions are inconvenient and untimely. Is your service back online? You can send us a private message at @CommunityHelps if you are still experiencing a service interruption. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 in conversation