cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ignitetv.rogers.com - Error TVAPP-00101 "Please connect to your home WiFi network"

EMS-Medic
I'm here a lot

Hello,

Recently while attempt to access certain channels via http://ignitetv.rogers.com/ - The following error appear when attempting to play numbers channels including, but not limited to CHCH, ABC, FOX, NBC.

Screenshot 2024-09-15 174226.png

The following troubleshooting steps were taken:

* Rebooted Ignite Modem

* Rebooted PC

* Different Browsers Tried (FIrefox, Chrome, Edge)

* Attempted in Incognito mode

I contacted Rogers Support, and they created a case for the maintenance team (C202213938).

Please note the following network aspects:

* All devices are connected to my home Rogers WiFi network

* No non-Rogers equipment, only Rogers modem and Wifi Pods

* Modem is NOT operating in Bridge mode.

* All 3 Computers are NOT connected to a VPN.

* 1 Computer used to test, does NOT have anti-virus software installed.

Has anyone had any success in resolve this.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ignitetv.rogers.com - Error TVAPP-00101 "Please connect to your home WiFi network"

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

It occasionally happen to me too, sometime while watching a live channel. But the worst part is when it completely log you out in the middle of watching (live or recording) and you have to relogin. Usually it happen when I switch tab on Google Chrome and switch back to the Ignite TV tab, I wonder if it's something to do with Google Chrome memory management, but it only do that with Ignite TV website, never happen with YouTube, Twitch, Netfix or Disney+.

Re: ignitetv.rogers.com - Error TVAPP-00101 "Please connect to your home WiFi network"

RogersZia

Hi @EMS-Medic

Welcome to the Community!

I appreciate the details you've shared with us. Have you received any communication pertaining to the ticket? We can check the status of the ticket for you.

Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to do so. You can check out this blog to learn more about how to send us a PM. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation