cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Remote - Atlas URC1056

mcdond4
I've been here awhile

In the next month we will be converting from the Rogers Cable TV with a NextBox3 to Rogers Ignite TV. We are using the Atlas URC1056B04 universal remote with the NextBox3. Has anyone programmed that remote (CBL) and used it with the new Rogers Ignite TV device?   

**Added Labels**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Universal Remote - Atlas URC1056

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

A number of people have asked about this over the years.  As far as I know, it is not possible to program any of the Digital TV remotes to control an Ignite set-top box.

... nor have I been been able to find any reports of anyone successfully reprogramming the Atlas remote with a JP1 cable to do this either.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

A number of people have asked about this over the years.  As far as I know, it is not possible to program any of the Digital TV remotes to control an Ignite set-top box.

... nor have I been been able to find any reports of anyone successfully reprogramming the Atlas remote with a JP1 cable to do this either.

mcdond4
I've been here awhile

Thanks for that prompt response. I always try to extend the life of electronic devices before sending them off to Recycling/Dump. Maybe someone else has some practical experience with this? 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation