cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to exchange flex channels

noname14
I've been around

I just got my ignite tv box hooked up and the standard channels all seem to be working but i want to adjust flex channels.

The trouble is that the "usage and services" tab under myRogers account is empty and the "services" tab on the phone app is greyed out.

do I need to wait for the services to show up? it seems like they should have already.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to exchange flex channels

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@noname14 wrote:

do I need to wait for the services to show up? it seems like they should have already.

Yes, it can take a day or so for all the services in the back-end that are associated with your Ignite TV account to come online.  Hopefully, you will be able to exchange Flex Channels tomorrow.

Re: Unable to exchange flex channels

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Exchanging Flex channels is now Unlimited, even after the first month, so for some other Flex tips, you should read the thread entitled: Exchanging Flex stations. You can type it into the Search bar at the top of any forum page, and either scroll down within the search suggestions, to see what appears, or just search for what you typed in the search bar.
The actual link I mentioned, should eventually appear below.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Exchanging-flex-stations/td-p/506194
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation