Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Crave from Favorites

schmidtp
I plan to stick around

I cancelled Crave.

I want to remove it from Favourites.

I follow instructions but it does not give me the "Remove Favourite: option. Only Subscribe  Record and Channel Info.

I have tried on the Favourites view and the All Channels view.

How can I remove it form Favourites???

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Removing Crave from Favorites

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RussellA wrote:

I had a similar situation, where a favourite was a channel I no longer subscribe to.  I was able to remove it, on the Guide, by first selecting the favourites view of channels.  Then, nagivate left until the channel name is highlighted in white (with the star beside the name) and then press Select.  The Remove Favourite choise was listed, I selected it and the channel "star" disappeared.   

That was discussed earlier in this thread and unfortunately, it does not work for certain channels - see the link below.  If you don't subscribe to channel 168 for example, the favourite/un-favourite option does not come up.  And it appears it does not come up for Crave.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Removing-Crave-from-Favorites/m-p/527908/highlight/t...

"the menu that you see depends on whether or not the channel has a "Subscribe" option."

It seems for these specific channels, you need to un-favourite them while you are subscribed to them.

I'm glad that @schmidtp got his issue resolved finally.

Re: Removing Crave from Favorites

schmidtp
I plan to stick around

As I said, Thanks to James and Russel that their suggestion worked.

It was a new resolution to the Rogers Tech and to Rogers Tech Support that he was on the phone with.

They still have a technical issue with their System Refresh though. They do not know why you cannot do it from the set top (Help menu). He did say if you unplug the modem and plug it back in,that automatically does a System Refresh.

Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 19 Likes
  • 6 in conversation