Old time shift channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbacc
I've Been Here Awhile

Old time shift channels

Hello

I recently upgraded to Ignite and Im looking for the time shift channels. No one at Rogers seem to be able to even tell me which channels they are,

For example I used to record channel 114 at 7:00 pm est for shows that were on at 10:00 pm est. I liked being able to watch the early. Now I cant seem to be able to do that or find the channels.

Does anyone know if the old channel 114 is still available on another channel?

A list of time shift channels would be nice too

***Added Labels***

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Old time shift channels

@sbacc Welcome to the Community!

On Ignite TV, Rogers has allocated channels 126 - 199 for Networks & Timeshifting.  However, as far as I know, in Ontario, we can't currently get any of the channels in St. John's NL or any of the local/regional Atlantic channels.  The easternmost Canadian channels that we can get are the major networks in Halifax, which start at channel 128.

sbacc
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks...

If we cant get the same channels as before then technically they are not time shift. I looked at 7 and cant find any of the shows I used to watch so that means no time shifting like they claim

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sorry, in Ontario we do get two channels in NL, CBC (CBNT - 126) and CTV2 (CTV2E - 127) , but that's it.

In Moncton, Ignite TV customers get a different mix of timeshifting channels:

Canadian_timeshifting-Moncton.jpg

However, with the "blue company", for $5/month, their timeshifting package provides you with local networks in ALL the Canadian cities + additional East/West US networks.

Timeshifting-the_competition.jpg

Ignite TV should offer something that is more competitive.

jjjjy7
I Plan to Stick Around

When the NFL was removed from the Sport Pak, I believe Rogers added the time shifting channels to the Sports Pak so you could watch NFL games.  Not sure if that's still the case.