cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News channel

Flavour1
I'm an enthusiast

UM! Has anybody noticed the Rogers City News 24/7 channel and how similiar it is to Bell Media’s CP 24 ( City Pulse 24) which has been around for quite while. Which one do you prefer. I think I will stick to the old standby CP 24

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: News channel

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

Yes, I notice the interface is very similar, it's been that way for a few months, I think CItyNews 24/7 looked better when it was green instead of the current red, sadly we don't have CP24 in my area, so I have to go to the official website to watch. I don't normally watch news, but I like to take a peak sometime, I check a few sources when I don't have anything else to do for a few minutes, but I do like to read the scrolling text at the bottom.

Re: News channel

CP 24, CTV News Channel and Bloomberg are free from Bell Media through the App Store that you can download the app and watch the content free.

If have Chromecast on your TV or can purchase the Chromecast device for an older TV ( $40) you can cast these three channels FREE to you TV to get the big picture without having to subscribe to Rogers.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation