cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Channel

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around

Real Estate channel the broadcast news channel does anyone know what network they are on just trying to find out my channels I’m losing . Is anyone else losing channels

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lost Channel

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Laurajane09 wrote:

Real Estate channel the broadcast news channel does anyone know what network they are on just trying to find out my channels I’m losing . Is anyone else losing channels

I don't know whether "Real Estate channel the broadcast news channel" is one channel or two... but the Real Estate channel is channel 921 in my area and just shows a repeating stream of home and condo listings.

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around
Is broadcast news channel I was just wondering if it local news it’s not till April and I have flex channels hope I don’t miss out on to much . I also have a free promotion for Disney plus for 6 months supposedly I haven’t used yet. Had anyone used the promotion for Disney plus is it good ?

@Laurajane09 wrote:
Is broadcast news channel I was just wondering if it local news it’s not till April and I have flex channels hope I don’t miss out on to much .

Looks like this channel is only available in the Maritimes, a free channel in their base package.  I think it's just local news in text format -- picture PowerPoint slides with some background music.

I also have a free promotion for Disney plus for 6 months supposedly I haven’t used yet. Had anyone used the promotion for Disney plus is it good ?

Disney+ offers a wide range of content for people of all ages.  It normally costs $11.99/month and you get 6 months free.  It costs you nothing to try it.

scuba128
I've been around

i wish that only  that rogers the next time this happens . they put the channel number on. i suggested to the rep on the phone today. lots of customers i know are seniors.i saw this announcement this morning on my bill. with the real estate channel i don't watch it all, Broadcast news i believe it is the tv channel 5 . but who knows. if you live in toronto 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation