cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot manage my Flex channels

theNABILco
I'm here a lot

Hello,

I've had Ignite TV before, took a break for a year and am now trying it again. Then and now, I get the exact same error message when logged into myRogers, under TV, before being able to get into my Flex channels to modify them, I have had the exact same error message for what seems like years: Technical Error
Sorry, there's a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we work to fix it. Please check back later. Need help now?

Is there any known fix to this? I really don't want to wait on hold for someone to make the channel changes for me as was done in the past, sometimes that over an hour of time spent.

Thanks for your help!
Nabil

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I cannot manage my Flex channels

theNABILco
I'm here a lot
Thanks for your reply but I couldn't even get to the part that let me change my Flex channels. So I chatted into Anna (bot) who got me in with someone at tech support who read my problem and said customer care can fix all of this and to my surprise, they did. I wrote out pretty much what I wrote here, that I could not access the flex channels option or see anything except that technical service message and the lady I got asked me to sign out of MyRogers, hold for a few minutes while she did something and then had me sign back in and for the first time ever, MyRogers was fully accessible to me. Woohoo!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

SImpleton_99
I've been here awhile

Same here. Chatted with them and they tell me there is no issue on their end. CS is so useless so is their setup. Its been like this for almost a month.

I changed one of the Flex channels today without issue. I'm on a Mac Mini using the Chrome Browser. I have the following suggestions.

1. Make sure you wait a few seconds after each page load of the web browser.

2. If you get an error message, try hitting the back button and try the link again.  Again, take your time, especially if you see the bouncing jelly beans.  The browser is looking for your specific channels so this can take a bit of time.

3. I made a list of tips for those people who have problems with Rogers (or other) websites.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/td-p/49...

I was also able to get a list of my Flex channels and downloaded a pdf, but again, this took a few seconds to load, so be patient.

theNABILco
I'm here a lot
Thanks for your reply but I couldn't even get to the part that let me change my Flex channels. So I chatted into Anna (bot) who got me in with someone at tech support who read my problem and said customer care can fix all of this and to my surprise, they did. I wrote out pretty much what I wrote here, that I could not access the flex channels option or see anything except that technical service message and the lady I got asked me to sign out of MyRogers, hold for a few minutes while she did something and then had me sign back in and for the first time ever, MyRogers was fully accessible to me. Woohoo!

I encourage you to chat in via tech support, I got lucky today and this is finally working, I hope you will too!

BTorrens
I'm here a lot

I have the same problem. I can’t even see my flex channels, let alone make changes to them. Been waiting for an online chat to see if it can be fixed for almost an hour…

ag26
I've been around

I have called Rogers many times over the last month and still get the technical service message.  Kinda giving up. 

Hi @ag26,

Thank you for joining the conversation. We certainly do not want the process of exchanging your flex channels to be a difficult one. Were you provided with any reasoning as to why you were not able to do it when you called in? 

If you still require assistance, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation