cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex channels

Kathy08
I've been around

I have been trying to exchange channels for almost two years.  I was told I could have the golf channels when I registered for the package. hmm. Soon after registering, I could not get it so I called and was magically given access for the Masters.  It also mysteriously disappeared a short time later.  I cannot count the number of times I have attempted to change channels always getting "sorry techinical issues"   Chat line is always busy and responses are less than timely.  I have called and am told that I have to do this online.  The circle continues.

I would appreciate you changing the flex pack so I get the Golf channel.  You can get rid of any cooking or French channel.

Just this evening I saw the ad on the tv on how to change channels so I thought I would try again.  Same response, "sorry technical issues"!

Mother of mercy!

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Flex channels

RogersZia

Hello @Kathy08,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

Yes the flex channels have to be changed via your MyRogers account. It's definitely odd that you've had persistent errors for the last 2 years. I know the wait times have been especially high lately, but have you ever spoken to customer service about this error in the last 2 years?

Based on what you've shared I assume you do see the Ignite TV service when you log into MyRogers. I would recommend you to unlink and link your account within the MyRogers profile. To do so please go the Settings/Linked Accounts menu >> Unlink, it's best that you write down your account number as you'll need it for the next step. Once unlinked, please Link your account back and see if you can swap your flex channels. 

If the issue persists, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation