cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Rogers plan to get rid of On Demand service?

Laurajane09
I'm a regular

Just wondering if Rogers is planning on not having it anymore . Was disappointed n the summer I like to watch shows on demand example will Trent you need Disney for that I taped the first 2 episodes I’m wondering all show going on that direction.

You need a service Disney crave Netflix i pay enough. I guess I should have just tape it

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Does Rogers plan to get rid of On Demand service?

RogersCorey

Greetings @Laurajane09!

You can rest assured that we have no plans to stop offering our On Demand service.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Does Rogers plan to get rid of On Demand service?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just as an FYI, if you use the IgniteTV app and search for a programme, you will typically see a note for how long that programme will be available under the title.  If you search for "The Batman", you will see it available until 2034 on Crave.  "The Fifth Element" is available on Hollywood Suite until 2024.

If you search in the TV box, the results may or may not show, depending on the programme.  You may need to click on "watch options" where you may see the end date, or other options like pay on another channel, etc.

If there is no end date, I assume it'll be on available for an unknown period of time.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation