cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Rogers on Demand Programming

devilusay
I've been around

All I can say is that I am not a happy customer with the recent unannounced changes to Rogers on Demand content.  3 weeks ago I could go to Rogers on Demand and  choose a genre in regards to either movies or tv shows and choose from a variety of free to me movies. Now flash forward a week and half ago from today now I no longer can choose a category or even have a list of movies or tv shows that are free to me.  In fact I get only two rows composing of maybe 6 selections in each row. What is event the point of having rogers on demand at all.  Now granted the quality of some the free movies were basically straight to video or B or C grade with a few A grade movies, however it was nice to watch something from that selection when nothing was interesting on regular tv.  Now I am thinking of signing up for Netflix because of this recent change.  Considering all the blunders that rogers has had ...internet/mobile outages and the fact they say they are committed to making things right with their customers because they know they made mistakes.  This a horrible decision on their part to make the changes they did to Rogers on Demand.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Changes to Rogers on Demand Programming

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@devilusay : I don't use this particular feature, however, I see lots of options and rows.  I suggest you do a restart of your system using the Home Connect app, or via the troubleshooting option of the box (Settings - Help)

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation