cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to TSN onlone

IAmTeeter
I've been here awhile

I cannot log into TSN online. When attempt to log in, the page cycles, then asks for log in again. I have cleared browser cache and tried multiple browsers. Access to SportsNet is OK. I have the Ignite TV Popular package

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot log in to TSN onlone

RogersJo

Good Day @IAmTeeter!

Congrats on your first post with us! I hope you are well! 😊 Yikes! This sounds rather troublesome. I just have a few questions for you in order to get down to the bottom of this:

Do you happen to be using the TV provider login option and logging in with your MyRogers credentials?

When was the last time you were able to successfully log in online?

Can you please confirm if you're able to view the channel without issues on your set top box?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersJo

IAmTeeter
I've been here awhile

Hello RogersJo, Thank you for your questions.

Yes, I am attempting to use the TV Provider Logon / using MyRogers account credentials.

Honestly, I do not remember the last time I was able to access TSN  live, its been quite some time since I attempted last. I usually use the Ignite app directly.

I am able to access the channel on my set top just fine. (as well as on Rogers Ignite app. Just not TSN directly.)

Hi @IAmTeeter,

Thank you for the additional information. If you can view the TSN channel on your TV and you have confirmed your MyRogers credentials are correct by logging into the MyRogers app and our other Rogers apps then we would like to take a further look into your account to perform a refresh.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation