cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for a service that doesnt work. Ignite tv.

Cambrady2112
I've been here awhile

I had digital cable for years. Last 2 years or so cable would go out once a week. So they said I had to get ignite tv to fix it. Now with ignite, it goes out on avg, once a day! Just says no signal. Reboot everything and it does nothing. These people need to be put in their place for charging these ridiculous amouts of money for terrible services. Rogers, you better make it right or I'm out. It's no wonder everyone is leaving this company

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Being charged for a service that doesnt work. Ignite tv.

RogersMoin

Hello, @Cambrady2112.

Thank you for joining our Community and sharing your concerns about service. It's important to us that you enjoy uninterrupted service, and I understand how upsetting this situation must be for you. I appreciate you rebooting the modem and TV boxes; it's a good troubleshooting step. 

To assist you further, I'd like to gather some additional information:

• Do your other devices lose the Internet/WiFi connection when your TV displays a "No Signal" error?
  • Where is the modem located? Like in the Living room, etc.

We look forward to hearing from you and working with you toward a resolution.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Cambrady2112
I've been here awhile
The only thing I have from rogers is ignite tv. Not internet or anything. My internet is from another company and have had zero issues in 8 years or so. The modem is located in the living room and hardwired to the TV. That TV still goes out even though it's wired to the modem. The other TV is in my bedroom on the same floor about 20-25 feet away. The wifi signal for that TV is always at one bar. Sometimes it's just that TV that goes out but usually it's both. And it says no signal. It's really a joke that I get forced off of my original cable because they say it's not reliable anymore and put on this ignite thing and it's way worse for reliability. And yet we still pay full price for a service that doesn't work half of the time. I want this resolved or I'm out.

Hello, @Cambrady2112.

I appreciate the additional info. We'd be happy to troubleshoot further and work toward a resolution for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. In this blog., we provide more detailed information about our private messaging. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation