cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Home & Away Online Manager free to get & free to use ?

PCao
I plan to stick around

I searched everywhere on Rogers support website, but could not find out whether the home phone's "Home & Away Online Manager" is a feature that is free to get. 

Also, it would be really nice to have a summarized table depicting which features using star codes are free (for example *67, *94, *98), and which ones are billable (for example *57, *70).  

I do see the complete list of star codes, but it is missing a column clarifying whether the feature is free to use, and another column whether the feature is per call or per setup :

calling features using Star Codes 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is Home & Away Online Manager free to get & free to use ?

RogersYasmine

Good day, @PCao!

I hope this message finds you well and thanks for your inquiry! 🙂

Can you please clarify the following for us?

1. Do you already have home phone service with Rogers?

2. Are you inquiring about our cable home phone service or our Ignite home phone service?

For customers who are interested in adding home phone to their Ignite services, it is an additional charge of $10 per month (plus taxes) and it comes with unlimited local calling plus 7 popular features which includes Home & Away Online Manager. You can see the full list by clicking here

If you are on one of our older, legacy home phone plans, and your plan comes with 'x' amount of calling features, you may have the option to swap out one of your existing calling features for the Home & Away Online Manager. Alternatively, to add this feature on to your existing home phone plan, it is $6 per month + taxes.

If you are unsure as to which plan you have and/or what is included, please do send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can have a closer look for you. To get steps on how to send a PM, please check out our blog. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Good day, @PCao!

I hope this message finds you well and thanks for your inquiry! 🙂

Can you please clarify the following for us?

1. Do you already have home phone service with Rogers?

2. Are you inquiring about our cable home phone service or our Ignite home phone service?

For customers who are interested in adding home phone to their Ignite services, it is an additional charge of $10 per month (plus taxes) and it comes with unlimited local calling plus 7 popular features which includes Home & Away Online Manager. You can see the full list by clicking here

If you are on one of our older, legacy home phone plans, and your plan comes with 'x' amount of calling features, you may have the option to swap out one of your existing calling features for the Home & Away Online Manager. Alternatively, to add this feature on to your existing home phone plan, it is $6 per month + taxes.

If you are unsure as to which plan you have and/or what is included, please do send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can have a closer look for you. To get steps on how to send a PM, please check out our blog. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

PCao
I plan to stick around

@ RogersYasmine. I am a long time Rogers customer with a legacy home phone plan (cable phone) as well as a legacy internet plan (cable internet). I plan to stick with these two legacy plans for stability and good prices.

I was just curious about the Home & Away Online Manager. Now, I am satisfied with your answer. thanks.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation