cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance during peak hours

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Can @CommunityHelps shed some light on why the site was down for maintenance yesterday?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Maintenance during peak hours

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hey @CommunityHelps

I would like to ask the same thing. It keeps kicking me off today, giving me 404 error codes and then goes back to normal. Same as yesterday.

Hey Community,

We apologize for the issues that arose yesterday with sign in and registrations. We are currently investigating the source and will update everyone once we get an update.

For users who are still experiencing issues, please try some of the steps listed HERE

RogersRoland

Hey Community,

We discovered last week's outage on the Community Forum was due to an emergency maintenance for MyRogers. Unfortunately our Community logins are directly tied in to your MyRogers accounts and were affected. In the future, we will try our best to provide notification on upcoming major changes as soon as we are aware of them.

Thank you again for all of your continuous support 🙂

RogersRoland 

Last night around 11:30PM I couldn't login to the forum.  I didn't get the "authentication failed", but rather saw something about "site maintenance" and there was no login screen.  All seems OK again this morning.

Edit - When I clicked "post" for this post, I briefly also saw something like "could not complete the action you requested" in the purplish/brown colour of the "authentication failed" notice, however, it posted just fine.

If no one else is seeing these sorts of issues, perhaps I should stop posting my experiences if I'm the only one...

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Signing in just now I got the Authentication Failed screen. Closed browser and restarted it and it worked. Seems to happen about every other day.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 in conversation