Forum Login has changed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Forum Login has changed

Ive been struggling to login for 2 days now and it finally just let me on now. Lets hope its fixed once and for all

I'm a Trusted Contributor

For the past couple of days I haven't been able to get signed in to Community Forums. There has been no problems getting into other Rogers services though. Today the only way I could access the

Community Forums was from a very old link to my internet bandwidth usage that I had stored and forgotten about in 'My Favorites'.

I'm a Senior Advisor

The Rogers mods are aware of this new problem and are working on it. Yes, the last couple of days it's required a lot of trickery to sign in, going through MyRogers. I've hardly seen any now posts in the forums I follow because hardly anyone has been able to get in.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, after this morning's maintenance shutdown, it looks like the Login is working normallly without having to click the sign in icon a second time. Smiley Very Happy

I'm a Senior Advisor

Well, I guess I spoke too soon. Last night signing back in from a timed-out window, I had to click the sign-in icon twice. Same thing signing in this morning from my bookmark.

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

@OLDYELLR,

We've identified the issue where users are requested to login a second time. Once we have that isolated and resolved, we will update everyone.

RogersRoland

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It finally works now. Took a bit of time but it works

RogersRoland wrote:

@OLDYELLR,

We've identified the issue where users are requested to login a second time. Once we have that isolated and resolved, we will update everyone.

RogersRoland

I'm a Senior Advisor

Still messed up for me.

1. I open a window or tab for Commumity Forums.

2. Click sign in icon top RH corner.

3. New screen appears same as before.

4. Click sign in icon top RH corner again.

5. Sign in username and password screen now finally appears.

6. Click that and I'm finally in.

(Oddly, a week ago after the first major fix attempt, it worked for a day, but then reverted back to where it had been before signing in had become nearly impossible, requiring immediate maintenance.)

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

@OLDYELLR @Pauly

I've personally found success when not attempting to login within the same tab. If it Loops, I would close the current tab, and retry in another one. So far it has been working for me. Temporary fix while we wait for the final fix to be implemented.

RogersRoland

I'm a Senior Advisor

Opening a new tab and trying again is another click, same difference. Just now I did momentarily get the username/password screen after clicking the sign in icon, but it disappeared and reverted to the sign in screen again before I could do anything. Clicking the icon a second time is my temporary workaround.

Topic Stats
  • 154 replies
  • 34 Likes
  • 10 in conversation