Rogers launched its new Online Banking Website today. Unfortunately, there are a few issues that I noticed right away.
1. There doesn't appear to be a direct link to the "My Rewards" page showing how many reward points/$ you have. It used to be on the "My Accounts" (or landing) page.
2. You used to be able to click on a particular transaction and it would show you details of that transaction like time of transaction, foreign exchange/currency if applicable, etc. This is not currently available.
3. I tried to send a message but all I get is a "we're sorry" pop-up and the message is not sent.
4. All of my previous messages/service requests are currently "lost" and are not available for viewing.
5. I did an "ask Ruby" and she said:
"We launched our new Online Banking experience for our customers today. We have come across a few temporary performance issues, but our IT teams are aware and are working on a fix."
1. Which version of Quicken? Mac or PC, Starter, Deluxe, Home & Business, etc?
2. Quicken is now subscription per year. Are you paid up?
3. After the first year, you can auto renew, or, if you don't renew, continue to use Quicken, but without certain features and updates, depending on version, etc.
I haven't used Quicken to download transactions, so I cannot comment further, however, I have used Quicken since 1995 and different versions have often had different feature sets.
Perhaps someone more familiar with what you're trying to do will come along with an answer. In the meantime, you may wish to contact Quicken or their "Community".
Home and Business, As I said it worked in US version (subscription) but not in Canada Version.
The quicken community support answered that Rogers Bank is not on the Quicken's FI list due to a simple reason - they don't want to pay Quicken licence fees
Mint updated the balance but no transaction from rogers bank-EWC card
EWC is my primary credit card used everywhere.
at mint.com, when EWC was added first time, all transcations and balance were downloaded from rogers bank. Then any updating from mint.com or mint app would update balance only, no transactions.
Ocassionally, the update from mint will download transactions, probabaly when the EWC statement is ready.