Ask an Expert: Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Ask an Expert: Ignite TV

Alright everyone! The time has come, Product Managers @RogersJose and @RogersMichelle are here in the Community to answer all your questions about Ignite TV.

They will be answering all your questions on a first come - first serve basis. So please allow time for both RogersJose and RogersMichelle to reply to you. We will answer all questions and no one will be left out.

Remember, you must be a registered user to post a question. Not registered? Click here to sign up.

RogersRoland

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Re: Ask an Expert: Ignite TV - LIVE NOW!

Here are some guidelines to keep the event running smoothly.  As always, our Community Guidelines and Terms of Use apply.

1. If you have a question, just simply reply to this thread. We will reply once we have an answer Smiley Wink

1. This is a live event; RogersJose and RogersMichelle will be available to answer questions throughout the event but please allow time for a response.

1. RogersJose and RogersMichelle will not be able to comment on products or services that haven't been announced so please keep the conversation on topic for the event and the Community.

Have fun!

I'm Here A Lot

HI, can I plug my computer into modem with a ethernet cable if I want faster speed?

I'm Here A Lot

Hi, 

I have been with rogers for over 15 years, would like to switch but no real incentive, I would not qualify for Netflix free I have been told

I Plan to Stick Around

Are we going to see the app infinite tv allow us to schedule and control DVR?

I'm a Senior Advisor

A lot of people (including myself) aren't seeing the value in the $150 install fee.

Are there any plans to offer a self-install option like Comcast does for its Xfinity product in the US?
I Plan to Stick Around

I have some udio drop outs, what could be the cause?  My X6i are all hardwired 

I'm Here A Lot

Will I see the same internet speed throughout my house, not a big house

I Plan to Stick Around

@tiger90 wrote:

HI, can I plug my computer into modem with a ethernet cable if I want faster speed?

I am wired through gigabyte switch and see 560d 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there,

Congratulations on the launch of Ignite TV! I understand that this is a great new product for Rogers, but the competition already has similar options. Will Ignite TV be priced competitively, or is this for a more niche audience?

Thank you!
Topic Stats