cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

Any idea when we will be able to reserve an iphone 14?

***Edited Labels***

128 REPLIES 128

Re: iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

Using the live chat feature, the automated order tracking option noted yesterday that my order was back ordered and changed later in the day to in progress

xeonuzz
I plan to stick around
Same for me. Was backordered in the afternoon then changed to in progress in the evening

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around

Ya mine is still in Open status, ordered it first thing last Friday #6. I pre-ordered Silver Pro Max 256Gb and ship to the store. I hope status will change soon. 

ragu13
I'm a reliable contributor
@Artem_alf

Not to be rude but I wouldn’t hold my breath…I did this for many years and started buying direct from Apple past 3 releases for these kinds of issues. Not sure why I went this route this time but I’m regretting it now…there has been zero movement on many different models/colours/capacities and it’s very frustrating. Pretty much tells me that Apple shut Rogers out and didn’t send them anything or Rogers is playing games and not filling orders as they say they do.

Lesson learned, Rogers first of all decides to charge 45 or so bucks more than Apple and then can’t even fill a couple of orders. Pretty sure we’ll all be waiting a while for our devices if we haven’t received shipping info or In Progress status as of today.

Hoping I’m dead wrong but this just isn’t sitting well with me right now.

darkdad
I plan to stick around

Yeah, same boat as everyone else. Sitting at 36 for iPhone PM, 256 Purple......looks like apple sent most of their inventory to their store.....hope I am wrong and this changes but considering its 3pm on a Thursday, I will not be getting it tomorrow. Last time I use Rogers Pre-Order system 🙂

xeonuzz
I plan to stick around
The rogers store closest to me told me they have received their stock and notified the reservations. Also that they will have a few extra if people decide to walk in since this particular store did not have too many reservations.

Ask your store if they might have extra. Just walk in early, cancel the reservation and pick one up

darkdad
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the tip, but not sure how a store can have extras if many people are still waiting for their reserved one......the position you are in does not mean for the store but overall

ragu13
@darkdad

Rogers decided what they do with the stock they receive…they’ll fill some reservations and then put the rest as store stock. That’s what I mentioned earlier that Rogers might be playing some games with how they disperse the units

Why bother reserving when you can probably walk into a store and grab a device…so disappointing to deal with this and if you ask me, kinda shady

Just called my local store and said the shipment will be arriving tonight and all of them are going towards first come first serve, I told them I have a reservation for the store and he said again, I understand, just come in pick your phone and cancel your reservation

What an absolute joke…never again that’s for sure, Been with them for 21 years now and have never felt so put off as I do right now

xeonuzz
I plan to stick around
I’ve never used the reservation system and this is only my second time getting a phone from rogers. Last year I just walked in to a store and they had one in stock on launch day.

This is time I shipped to home. Live chat says the order is in progress and the device financing has showed up on my account as of today. So my guess is I will be receiving it tomorrow.

Same on my end, my old phone has now disappeared in my profile and my new phone (512Gb Pro Space Black) is showing as my current device now.

And shipping notification received!

SlyM
I plan to stick around

Just checked again and it says “In Progress” …finally a little movement! (Couldn’t check before since the site was “down for maintenance” seemingly all day.) 

14 Pro Silver 256gb, shipped to store. Original position #1.

xeonuzz
I plan to stick around
Hey when did you receive the shipping notification?

About 10 mins ago. The online chat bot still
Shows as in progress and not shipped, but I’m not expecting anything else and the weight and origin of the package would indicate my phone

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around

Mine changed to IN PROGRESS just now too.

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around

nevermind

ragu13
@Artem_alf

Did you goto ‘In Progress’ or no?

I’m hoping you did cause I went from 37 to 20 which means 17 people ahead of me got the update…and since we preordered the same phone you must be in progress.

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around

Yes I did

ragu13
Ok whew…that would have been the ultimate slap in the face

When you wrote ‘nevermind’ didn’t know what to think lol

Congrats on your new addition…enjoy!

hdaubel
I plan to stick around

Hello.  I pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB Space Black on Friday, September 9 at 7:01am CDT.  I got the order confirmation email right away.  Then I hadn't heard anything until last night when the order changed from "Back-ordered" to "In Progress".  Finally today I got the email about the plan changes and a couple of hours later I got the email that the phone had been mailed out for home delivery.  I hope that gives you guys hope.  🙂

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Just checking in and glad to see some people will get their phone tomorrow.

I decided to go through paybright/apple.ca for the phone and aside from it taking 9 hours to finalize my payment via paybright (lol) the process was ok. I’ll be getting my 256b purple pro max tomorrow.

Sad to see meowmix not around anymore. End of an era I guess.
Topic Stats