cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Reservation - Apple Watch Ultra 2

Wardrobe27
I've been around

Hi I was curious I reserved the Apple Watch Ultra 2 and it says 47 in cue only moved one number in days how long does it usually take or is there a way to check.

*** Edited Labels ***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Watch reservation

tim222
I plan to stick around
I reserved on last month , my position is 47 , and September last week moved to 15 until now , still in the 15 !!!

Re: Watch Reservation - Apple Watch Ultra 2

RogersZia

Good evening @Wardrobe27  and @tim222,

Welcome to the Community!

The Apple Watch Ultra 2 is a popular device, so there are some expected delays. You should receive an email once the device is shipped.

Did you guys choose the ship-to-store option? 

Please keep us posted for further assistance.

RogersZia

KanewtZ
I've been here awhile
I reserved on Thursday last week and was number 103. On Sunday I was 100. I then went to my local Roger’s store and asked if they had any in stock. Turns out they did and grabbed one.

Might be worth a drive to your local Roger’s store to see if they have any in stock.

Do note many of us are having issues setting up the cellular plans on Apple Watches at the moment due to a know errror.

patsantos
I plan to stick around

I initially reserved an Ultra 2 through Rogers, but my number in line had not moved for the almost 10 days that I waited. So i just got it at the Apple Store, financed. I couldn't wait any longer.

This way, I got the exact combination I wanted, trail loop, instead of getting the only option for Ultra 2 that Rogers offered, which is the blue ocean band.

tim222
I plan to stick around
I got my apple watch ultra 2 today in Roger’s !!!!
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation