cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send photos texts

Joaner
I plan to stick around

A few months ago I had ongoing issues with two iPhones. Unable to send photos/screenshots to groups with androids or even just to androids. It got fixed for awhile but it started again. Please fix the issue.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to send photos texts

RogersYasmine

Hello @Joaner !

Thanks so much for your post! We hope you enjoy visiting us in the community. 🙂

So sorry to hear that this particular issue seems to have popped up again for you. I'm sure it's not fun. 😞  May I please clarify, how were you able to resolve it the previous time? Was our wireless tech team able to help?

A few suggestions, if I may:

- Check the size of the file you are attempting to send. Android devices can typically send MMS messages up to 1MB in size, while iPhones are limited to 300KB.

- Check your SMS/MMS settings to be sure they are turned on. Navigate to Settings > Messages and under the 'SMS/MMS' section toggle on MMS Messaging.

- Check to make sure you have a strong network connection where you are located, before attempting to send your picture message. 

If still no luck, please try a full reboot of your iPhone to see if that helps. Another thing that may help is to back up your files and try a factory reset, but this would be considered a last resort (if all else fails). We can also take a look at our end if needed--you may send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. 🙂

Please keep us posted on your results, here in the community! 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation