cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Voicemail To Text doesn't work on iPhone

Madjid59m
I've been here awhile

Hi,

I added Premium Voicemail To Text on my second line (additional line). Both lines (main and additional line) are under Share Everything Plan. It seems doesn't work and voicemail comes like before I mean it comes like regular audio message. It doesn't convert audio to text. I even reset cellphone (iPhone X) , but nothing. What should I do?

**Labels Added**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Premium Voicemail To Text doesn't work on iPhone

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Madjid59m!

Thank you for joining us here in the Rogers Community Forums and nice first post! 😊

The Premium Voicemail-to-Text feature is definitely quite handy! It can often be a nuisance to have to call into your voicemail to retrieve your messages, so having the messages texted to you where you can "view them at a glance" can save a lot of time!

When you had initially subscribed to this service, a text message with instructions on how to set up your voicemail would have been sent to you. Do you recall getting this and did you follow the instructions to set everything up?

Please note that the Premium Voicemail-to-Text feature is not compatible with the following:

• iPhone Visual Voicemail add-on
  • Rogers Business Phone
  • Second Line Voicemail service on a secondary line
  • Block on account for incoming and/or outgoing SMS or MMS

If you are uncertain as to whether or not the above scenarios apply to you, we'll be happy to review your account to confirm. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

RogersLaura

Madjid59m
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Thank you for your response. 1- I don't have visual voicemail Add-on 2- I don't have business phone 3- There is no block. When I added voicemail to text, I got an instruction by text message to set up, but as I had already basic voicemail I didn't need to set it up again, so I didn't do it. Now, when I got a voicemail press ''1'' then I can listen to audio, but it has not converted to text yet. I don't  know what is the issue?!

Hello, @Madjid59m.

We appreciate the additional details. It's possible your device has not received the change of voicemail feature info hence you are not seeing the voicemails getting converted to texts. 

As RogersLaura suggested, happy to further look into this for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Madjid59m
I've been here awhile

So, what should I do now?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Madjid59m , as stated in posts 2 and 4, send a PM to @CommunityHelps .  If you're not familiar with PMing (sending a private message) please see the following link, or simply click on the @CommunityHelps link in this post and send them a PM when you're logged in:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

How do I set this up on my IPhone 8 plus?

Greetings and welcome to our Community @tlaurette!

If the info contained in this thread hasn't helped you, please PM us @CommunityHelps. 🙂

It is possible this is an account related issue that we'll need to resolve for you from here. 

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation