cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mic

larexpo
I've been here awhile

Can you also check my mic for my microphone make sure it’s not turn on as left on in the back end I need a system check on my personal information and to make sure my device and network are secure 

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Mic

Greetings @larexpo!

We do not have any control over OS builds.

If you're concerned about the build of your device's OS, you'll need to contact the device manufacturer with your questions.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersTony

Hello, @larexpo

We know how important it is to protect your personal information and privacy.

You can adjust the permissions for the microphone on your iOS device by following the steps below.

1.) On your iPhone or iPad open the Settings app.
2.) Scroll down and tap Privacy.
3.) Tap either Microphone, Camera, or Bluetooth.
4.) Next to the apps name, toggle the permissions switch on or off.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

larexpo
I've been here awhile
Thanks but the problem is the the build of the os systems

Greetings @larexpo!

We do not have any control over OS builds.

If you're concerned about the build of your device's OS, you'll need to contact the device manufacturer with your questions.

Regards,

RogersCorey

larexpo
I've been here awhile

I understand that but that’s not the issue I have found out how to see if it’s on or not is that an issue plus I’m sure if I build a google slide with a few in sequence things and txt my self with it I can turn it in and off . Rogers might want to talk about it .just letting you guys know . 

If you've disabled your mic via the settings available on your phone and in the respective app settings, then your mic should be turned off.

If you have concerns about your mic functionality beyond that, then please reach out to the device manufacturer. We do not have any control over your microphone as your service provider.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation