cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Likewize device protection

SARB21491
I've been here awhile

My phone is lost and likewize is asking for find my phone enabled document. Don’t know what is that. They are saying your carrier can provide that document.

**Labels Added**

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Likewize device protection

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @SARB21491!

Did they explicitly call it a "Find my phone enabled document"? Or did they use another term for it?

I haven't heard of this particular document so I'm hoping that you can clarify. It almost sounds like they're looking for some sort of proof that you enabled the "Find My" app on your device.

Regards,

RogersCorey

SARB21491
I've been here awhile
Yes, they are asking for proof. They said if your phone is not showing on find my app then your carrier can provide last location.

The "Find My" app is an Apple service and "Google Find My Device" is a Google service. We do not have any access to the data on those respective apps, nor do we have a way to find your phones last location if it's lost.

Likewize is mistaken here. I am sorry.

You'll want to reach out to the manufacturer of your device for assistance with their respective phone finder apps.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Khush1707
I've been here awhile
hey, did you find out whats a Location Enabled Service Document? please let me know as they are asking for the same thing

SARB21491
I've been here awhile
upload a screenshot of your device from Find My Phone. That's it.

Khush1707
I've been here awhile
okay and what if i lost my phone and cant get a screenshot of that, am i able to send the screenshot of the device i am using right now?

SARB21491
I've been here awhile
No, check your Find My app. You will find the details of your lost device even if the Apple ID has been removed from it.

shivareddy
I've been around

Recently i lost my phone and submitted one screenshot from find my and they rejected and asked me to submit 3 screenshots which includes apple id, device name or imei and device last location in find my please help me how to take the screenshots.

@shivareddy, welcome to the Community!

Have you tried https://icloud.com/find ? It should give you all the info that you need. You can also try https://account.apple.com/.

Let us know if this helps.

RogersZia

ranbirsembhi
I've been here awhile
Anyone else knows how to fulfill this requirement from likewize

Khush1707
I've been here awhile

Hello, they asked me for same 3 things as well and it got approved now. They sent me a pdf for instructions so if you wanna PM me your email, i can send it out to you. You just have to get your device's last location in Find my when you login to i cloud with your other device.

ranbirsembhi
I've been here awhile

Hi yes sure my email is **email removed -  Keep personal info private**

Hi

Can you please forward the pdf to **email removed -  Keep personal info private**

I am facing the same issue, could please share the document or the steps?
It would be really helpful.
Also, I would not recommend buying the insurance anyway. Very poor service.

hi can you send me the pdf file **email removed -  Keep personal info private** 

thankyou

Good evening members of the Community!

Please remember this is a public platform. For your own safety, please do not post any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. chat logs, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, IMEI or IP addresses).

Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 in conversation