cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Outgoing Long Distance Calls on iPhone

pnantel
I've been around

Is there a way to block an iPhone from making long distance calls? My special needs son has a new phone, but I'm worried that he may call overseas by mistake and generate a huge long-distance bill. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Blocking Outgoing Long Distance Calls on iPhone

RogersYasmine

Good day @pnantel,

We appreciate your post and thanks for joining us here in the community! 🙂

I don't believe there is a way to block outgoing long-distance calls directly from your iPhone (community--please correct me if I'm wrong!) but we should be able to assist with this on the back end.

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Any updates to this please?

Good afternoon!

If @pnantel or @MooseOF is looking to block overseas calls, we can put a block on it at the account level. It's not possible to block it directly from your iPhone.

You can only block specific numbers directly on the iPhone: Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support (CA)

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further if you'd like to place a block on the account. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation