cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sasumg A70 security and Onu UI 2.5 update

jpduval
I plan to stick around

HI,

I was wondering, when will the next security update and the One UI 2.5 will be available to download for the A70? The last update I've got for my A70 was the September security. I know that the A70 is on a quarterly update system. but we are missing the October, November, December and now January security patches.

I've talk with Samsung and they told me that the update was in the hand of the carrier is this true?

Thanks.

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sasumg A70 security and Onu UI 2.5 update

RogersZia

Good evening @jpduval,

I know how important it is to ensure your devices are all up to date. Rest assured, we'll update our OS Upgrade Schedule  page when we have more information. 

Please remember that OEMs release updates in batches to insure quality and functionality, so once an update is released it can take a few days to reach all devices.

Stay tuned!

RogersZia

jpduval
I plan to stick around
Hi,
I just saw that the security update will be available on February 16 is there a way for you to know if this update include one UI 2.5 from Samsung (like the rest of the A70 across the world)?

Thanks,

Hello, @jpduval.

Thanks for monitoring the OS Upgrade Schedule. We only see the January security update being deployed on the expected availability date of Feb 16th. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation