cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver volume /cellphone

Althea1
I plan to stick around

I am hearing impaired. I know there is a way to increase the phone volume through the Engineering mode but it seems Its blocked by Rogers, but is it possible to get this code to do this in my case?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Receiver volume /cellphone

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Althea1

Unfortunately this is a code which really Rogers and all carriers including the engineering team with Google do not hand over to the public. One misstep in that menu can cause the device to melfuncation and not work properly.

Have you tried to contact Google? Since the OS is from Google and not Rogers, they are the best bet to contact and see. Samsung Aswell.

These are the only codes u can input on ur dialer to check out settings. Be very careful on what u do.

*#*#7780#*#* Diagnostic and General settings mode
*#1234# to check software version of phone.
*#12580*369# to check software and hardware information.
*#0228# Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
*#32489# Service mode
*#7780# factory data reset Galaxy S7
*2767*3855# Full factory reset (Don’t dial it does not ask you to confirm unless you have problem)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

gp-se
I'm an advisor
What device are you using. Have you enabled hearing aid mode?

Althea1
I plan to stick around
It's an samsung S7 and yes I have the hearing aid mode enabled but that's not what I was asking. I am talking about the secret code for Engineering mode

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Althea1

Unfortunately this is a code which really Rogers and all carriers including the engineering team with Google do not hand over to the public. One misstep in that menu can cause the device to melfuncation and not work properly.

Have you tried to contact Google? Since the OS is from Google and not Rogers, they are the best bet to contact and see. Samsung Aswell.

These are the only codes u can input on ur dialer to check out settings. Be very careful on what u do.

*#*#7780#*#* Diagnostic and General settings mode
*#1234# to check software version of phone.
*#12580*369# to check software and hardware information.
*#0228# Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
*#32489# Service mode
*#7780# factory data reset Galaxy S7
*2767*3855# Full factory reset (Don’t dial it does not ask you to confirm unless you have problem)

Althea1
I plan to stick around
Yes I have enabled hearing aid mode and I have a Samsung Galaxy S7

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Althea1

At this point I would suggest contacting either Samsung or Google. They are the ones who can help you more with this unless you want to send in ur phone into repair and see if it's something that needs to get fixed.

Althea1
I plan to stick around
Okay thank you very much. The phone is fine, but was just hoping to be able yo increase the volume a bit more, but thank you very much anyways. 😁

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Althea1

Hopefully they can help you with that! You are welcome!

Althea1
I plan to stick around
😁😁
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation