cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Video Calling

daubh7
I've been here awhile

I am not able to enable ViLTE, also called Video Calling that typically shows up right under "Wifi Calling" under SIM settings. My Pixel 6 is directly from Google. Anybody else able to activate the video calling feature on Rogers? Does Rogers simply not support it on the Pixel 6?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Pixel 6 Video Calling

daubh7
I've been here awhile

Anybody has the VoNR option available under their SIM setting? It is usually all the way at the bottom, under "Allow 2G".

This option should only be available on the Pixel 6 /Pro since that's the only device currently enabled on NR SA (5G Standalone) with Rogers. I got my Pixel 6 phone from Google Canada but while I am connected to 5G, I am getting NR NSA (5G Non-Standalone) and never getting NR SA. Hence I do not have the VoNR option and voice calls are over LTE instead of 5G. You need NR SA to get VoNR from my knowledge. 

Re: Pixel 6 Video Calling

RogersJermaine

Hi @daubh7!

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the community! That can be frustrating not being able to use the Video calling feature. 
Are you also having trouble making VoLTE calls as well? A user did post a similar issue here and a swap of the sim card did fix the problem.  

Please reach out to us via private message and we can surely take a further look into your account to get that completed for you.

For further assistance and to discuss your account details, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with this process, have a look at this blog.

Thank you 
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation