cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Ultra UI 3.0 Update

JJordbakke
I've been here awhile

Is the Note 20 Ultra on Rogers going to get the UI 3.0 update?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Note 20 Ultra UI 3.0 Update

daniel10
I plan to stick around
The update should come tomorrow, telus actually updates their OS Schedule and its tom. And all Canadian releases (at least by Samsung) are the same day

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

hw23
I've been around
I really hope so. I've been checking daily lol

RogersYasmine

Hello @JJordbakke,

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

If we receive any new information regarding an update coming your way for the Note20 Ultra, we will surely post it here in our OS Upgrade Schedule. Please feel free to bookmark that thread and check out our OS Upgrade Process!

Cheers,

RogersLaura

Do you know if it will get the update? The note 20 is not listed in that list.

I am also interested to know this. The note 20 note 20 ultra, and note 20 ultra 5g are NOT listed, and yet all of the s20's and even some s10's already have the update... What is going on here? This was already released in the USA weeks ago.

daniel10
I plan to stick around
The update should come tomorrow, telus actually updates their OS Schedule and its tom. And all Canadian releases (at least by Samsung) are the same day

JJordbakke
I've been here awhile
Awesome, thanks for the update!

JJordbakke
I've been here awhile
I've been checking hourly 😂😂😂😂

asdwggfasbadfe
I plan to stick around
Thats great to here as I want android 11 but I'm in no real rush for that... The real concern and what truly matters is will this firmware update fix the KNOWN wireless charge issue on the note 20 ultra 5g model where it doesn't work for 3rd party wireless chargers?? Sounds like Samsung is finally aware and an expected firmware update was eventually to release address this issue.
Will this major firmware update be fixing this?
Paul C.

Looks like the update could be coming any day now from what I'm reading but I really want to know from a Rogers person like yourself is will this major firmware update be addressing the known wireless charging issue on the note 20 ultra 5g where 3rd party wireless chargers don't work and only Samsung ones do? Took a while for Samsung to pick up on this but appears they are finally aware last month and said a firmware update should be coming out to fix this.. Any news on this? Thanks!
Paul C.

asdwggfasbadfe
I plan to stick around
Yes TODAY Rogers rolled out the Android 11 firmware for the note 20 ultra.. AND more importantly this immediately fix the KNOWN 3rd party wireless charging issue! Case closed!
Paul C.

asdwggfasbadfe
I plan to stick around
Well the Rogers Android 11 firmware update released TODAY.. If you don't see it go to update setting manually.. More importantly, it immediately fixed the known 3rd party wireless charging issue! One of the last two firmware updates caused issues with 3rd party wireless chargers and was starting to be noticed more wide spread but as stated a firmware update was to fix this and this one did.. Case closed! At first glance tho, not a fan of some of the graphical changes in this update but I have to give it time and tweak/customize whatever I can.
Paul C.
Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 in conversation