cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fold Z2 - Voicemail Indicator Will Not Go Away

Rob70
I've been here awhile

Just got a new Galaxy Fold Z2, have had for just about a week. Cannot get the VM indicator icon to turn off. 3 calls to tech support and they escalated...they have no idea... looking for a suggestion before I return the phone and try another carrier? Also, bring back Visual Voice Mail...

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Galaxy Fold Z2 - Voicemail Indicator Will Not Go Away

RogersYasmine

Good day, @Rob70!

Thanks so much for joining us here in the Rogers community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

Just to confirm, what sort of troubleshooting steps have you already taken with our tech support team to try and get this matter resolved? It may be helpful to reach out directly to Samsung as well, to see if they are aware of any known issues or can provide some possible fixes.

If not already done, I would recommend trying to clear the notification via your device settings as follows: Apps > More Options Menu > System Apps/Show System > Phone/Call Storage > Storage > Clear Data.  Please keep in mind that these are general instructions so the menu names may differ slightly as you are going through this process. Please let us know how that goes!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Re: Galaxy Fold Z2 - Voicemail Indicator Will Not Go Away

Rob70
I've been here awhile

Already did that a few times, along with rebooting, setting up a new voicemail and deleting it, removing the voicemail and reinstalling (Rogers Tech Support tried this) etc... and even using the Samsung instructions for same. Nothing works becuase Rogers has an overide in either the SIM card or the phone programming that does not allow the voicemail notifications to be turned off. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation