cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls being forward straight to voice mail

Akukis
I've been here awhile

Can you please help me fix thia issue? I've been re starting my phone many times and also taking the chip out and put it back in and work well for 1 or 2 call then goes back to sending then to the voice mail

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Calls being forward straight to voice mail

RogersMaude

Hey @Akukis,

Thanks for posting about your issue. We appreciate you took the time to reach out to us via private message.

Are you able to confirm that the issue is resolved, since we refreshed the signal to your SIM card?

Let us know if you require further assistance!

RogersMaude

Akukis
I've been here awhile
Hi Maude,
After the signal was reset, I was able to receive only 1 phone call and then it went back to the issue mentioned before, that same day I went to one of Rogers store and I got the sim card changedn the guys there did a test, issue persisted and then they also performed a reset. After few hours and 3 more successful phone calls, issue came back and I haven't been able te recieve any other call because againn they gets diverted to the voice mail.

Is there anything else we can do about it?

Thank you for the update! That is a strange issue if the reset was able to resolve it momentarily and then it began occurring again. If you can reach back out to us through private messaging, we can take a further look into your account. 

Regards, 

RogersJermaine 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation