cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking VM messages from specific number?

Chuckee
I plan to stick around

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10.  Is there a way to block a number from leaving voicemail?  Thanks!

*** Edited Labels ***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Blocking VM messages from specific number?

RogersTony

Hello, @Chuckee

I know how annoying it can be to get unwanted voicemails! It would be great if we could selectively block certain numbers from leaving us a voicemail. Regrettably, we do not have a feature that can block specific numbers from leaving you a voicemail.

The only option would be to disable the voicemail entirely which is most likely not what you were looking for.

Thank you for your post!

RogersTony

Apocalypse
I've been here awhile

Three years later, and still nothing from Rogers.  Guess it is time to switch providers, again.

Very disappointing. I am too experiencing this for the past 2 months and have over 20 voicemail that I refuse to listen to. I have contacted this person to stop and they still continue. This blocking number feature is pointless if they can still leave voicemail. And most of the apps that can do this, either doesn't work with android phone or doesn't work in Canada. Please come up with a solution. What if this is a situation of domestic abuse and the victim is still receiving threatening voicemails? Change their number? 

@unsatisfied666 wrote:

What if this is a situation of domestic abuse and the victim is still receiving threatening voicemails? 

You would contact the police.

So what is the point of blocking them if they can get to your voicemail makes no sense at all. No sense! It’s an 2024 and this is still an issue and it’s ridiculous. my phone bill is over $110 and I can’t block someone from leaving me a voicemail like what the heck.

I’m commenting here in 2024 and it’s still a Flippin issue ridiculous!
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation