cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Enable WI-FI Calling

JavelinD
I've been around

When I attempt to enable wi-fi calling on my Moto Edge Plus it goes to the screen where I have to give my number. After hitting the button it greys out and it never progresses any further. Any help greatly appreciated!

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can’t Enable WI-FI Calling

RogersCorey

Greetings @JavelinD!

My name is Corey and I'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on!

As long as this device was purchased from Rogers directly, it should work but I'll need to look at your account to fully troubleshoot this.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Why do we have to get a rogers phone to use this feature. I brought my own phone which is a galaxy s23+

@garysinclair1 all communication companies in Canada play this game in order to force consumers to buy the company's phones.  

Do you happen to already have another phone which you used with Rogers, that already has wifi calling enabled?

Somewhere in the forum is a procedure to enable wifi calling on unlocked phones.  Don't know off of the top of my head where it happens to be.  That will take a little searching to find it. 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation