Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

I ordered last Wednesday the 7 but no confirmation of shipment yet. Thinking of going in store and see if they have units in.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I tried a few times and they just keep telling me to wait and I can’t go and pick one up in store which is rediculous especially when it hasn’t shipped yet and yet they already changed my plan
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, it seems like my phone has the green screen bleed problem. 

If you want to check if yours has it, simply decrease the brightness of your phone, turn off the lights and  if it's all black without any screen bleed, then it should be okay. I kept having an odd feeling that something was off when viewing movies/youtube contents, so i tested it out. and sadly... 

Here's a snapshot of mine

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5I1WVAetHXkbGpYM0xaOWpDNGxSLTZvQnpMM0FsU0xpZE04/view?usp=sharing

I'm Here A Lot

So still waiting, not sure what the hold up is, checked a few stores and they have units. Called and they said he could not see anything about my pre order even though it was the number the site told me to call. He told me to do the chat with a rep. Did that and she was as helpful as she could be I felt but she said she could see that they where not finishing processing me although they took the money imitatively. The rep also said she did not see any shortages and they had units so again what is the problem here. Wont do pre order again for an android phone as there is obviously no point. Would have been better to just wait and pick up in store. Seems more likely just locking people into a plan while they figure things out. Come on Rogers 

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you contact Rogers at all about the screen bleed problem? Mine might be doing it slightly on the right side.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup I did, and they seem to be aware of the situation. The lady who  I spoke to yesterday even did a quick search on google after i told her that it was online being reported by many. They've set up a replacement swap with a return label so i should be getting my new one tomorrow... hopefully without this problem.

Or else I'll just end up switching to the Note 9 or Iphone XS Max. This is unfortunate because it is a great phone... but my eyes can't unsee that green tint anymore. Knowing me it will always be a problem I nitpick over if i get another device with the same issue

I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully it works out for you. I can only see it on mine if I get a dark screen and turn my brightness down in a dark room. But only on the right edge. Worried if I return mine I'll get a phone that is worse. I really like the phone. Battery life is fantastic
I Plan to Stick Around

I really like it too. Perfect size. Albeit the color calibration of its OLED is not as vibrant as my shattered s8+ screen, lol, but it is still tolerable  and oh my, that battery life is amazing! As you possibly saw on my snapshot, mine is unfortunately really, really bad. I see the tint hovering on both edges and all corners even with the brightness at around 60%. It's gotten harder to ignore Smiley Sad 

Hopefully it works out with the next device, I don't want to let this one go! Smiley Sad  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5I1WVAetHXkbGpYM0xaOWpDNGxSLTZvQnpMM0FsU0xpZE04

I'm Here A Lot

Hello. Im having the screen bleed issue as well. Contacted Huawei and they told me to go to Rogers and get it swapped. I love this phone. It's sucks that it has this problem. Any one with replacement ncan confirm if it's the same lg Pannel or if it's the other one?

Thanks
I'm Here A Lot

Did you try the new phone
Topic Stats