cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Visual Voicemail

Zotak
I've been here awhile

Hi Rogers, when are you going this feature that been available for years on Android and forever on iPhone?!?

*Added Labels*

39 REPLIES 39

Re: Android Visual Voicemail

RogersMaude

Hello @Zotak,

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community and posting your inquiry!

At this time, we do not offer the Android Visual Voicemail.

However, you can get the Premium Voicemail-to-Text for $7/ month.

Can't check your voicemail? With Premium Voicemail-to-Text, you get a text and audio version of your voicemail messages texted straight to your device.

• Get text and audio versions of your voicemail sent to your device
  • Scan and respond to urgent messages
  • Choose how you wish to respond – by text or voice
  • Listen to your voicemail without dialing in

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

604kev_
I plan to stick around

Hi RogersMaude,

------------------------------------
I have too many phones, ask me anything

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Hi Can anyone tell me why we can't have Visual Voicemail Just like the iPhone on Android 

Telus has it !!

Hello @kelcel2000,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post! 😃

While I wish I had a different answer for you, at this time, we do not offer the Android Visual Voicemail. I know that this may be disappointing but we do have a Premium Voicemail-to-Text feature that is similar. Please see Post 2 of this thread to read more about the feature and what it offers.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Hi Tony    You never answered  the question  

WHY  Rogers dose not offer Visual voicemail for Android       when Telus dose  i would hate to move my $200 per month account to telus and then rogers offer visual voicemail 

so Tony please tell me why Rogers can not give me VVM with Android 

Hello again @kelcel2000,

Thanks for your reply. I understand your frustration.

While I'd really like to provide you with the reasoning behind the decision to discontinue the Visual Voicemail several years back, I unfortunately do not have access to this information. We often review the products and services we offer and bring changes to their availability based on our customers ever changing needs.

We do appreciate your business and loyalty. For that reason, we'd be sad to see you change service provider.

Thanks for your understanding!

RogersMaude

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Hi Rogers Maude   

I think along with all the other customers that want VVM on Android  Your Statement is NOT good enough

I unfortunately do not have access to this information "

If Roger cared about Customer Service they would tell you Why we can't have VVM on Android and TELUS  can offer VVM with Android 

IF i treated me customers like this i would not need a phone because i would be out of Business 

Last chance i have been with ROgers for over 15 Years i will take up TELUS offer to buy out my contact and give me 2 new ANDROID Phones with VVM 

thanks Please Help keep your customers !!

dddwew4
I've been here awhile

Telus is the only company who offers visual voicemail for android Rogers your once again way behind.  Rogers you need to understand something your customers want Android Visual Voicemail provided by google, if you dont keep up with the times many customers will switch.  I have migrated 4 lines from Rogers to Telus FOR THIS ONE FEATURE ALONE android visual voicemail. I hope you undertsand your premium text to voicemail service is NOT what we want this is the only reason why I left Rogers and switched to Telus I hope you read this and understand this is a BIG THING for us android users. The amazing part is I asked Rogers about when they will get Android Visual Voicemail before leaving them that was almost two years ago, I came today to the forum after leaving Rogers almost two years ago to see if Rogers has the android visual voicemail yet and I am completely shocked that Rogers STILL TWO YEARS LATER has not gotten the feature all I can say is WOOOW. I have been using the VISUAL VOICEMAIL and WOOOW what a world of a difference experience it makes as an end user for my Pixel 3xl, I can check my voicemail by just clicking on voicemail right from the phone app just like an Iphone(unlike Rogers service where I have to check my text message and read it or play it SO SO INCONVENIENT). So So So shocked till this day Rogers you still push your premium text to voicemail service when we as Android users want ANDROID VISUAL VOICEMAIL.

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Thanks for that i will be moving my 2 phones to Telus  been with Rogers from day one  A Long Time 

And Im sure many will follow 

Because of a simple but Wanted feature !!!   Thanks Rogers NOT

meow9
I've been around

I guess I am not the only one here.

I switched from Iphone to Android, and knowing that Rogers doesn't offer a simple Visual Voicemail makes ZERO sense. 
BTW your small business site is ridiculous and doesn't even offer the P30.
Will be switching to Telus then. 

Nens
I'm here a lot
Hi Rogers, when are you going this feature that been available for years on Android and forever on iPhone?

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Nens!

You can find any applicable information pertaining to Visual Voicemail in Post 2 in this thread :).

@RogersAndy

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Hi Andy   That Doesn't answer the question WHY Cant we have VVM  Telus Offers it for Android

Please ANSWER the Question   Thanks 

Hello @kelcel2000,

I realize you've been asking us about this for a few months now but we do not have access to the reason why we do not have this feature available. We often review the products and services we offer and bring changes to their availability based on our customers ever changing needs.

As always, we keep the Community apprised of any changes to our current products and new updates too.

Stay tuned!

RogersZia

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

" Stay Tuned "  at least let us know if you are working on this  !!!!!  maybe some of us will stick it out and not move to Telus  What do you think ???

Splootcrate
I've been here awhile

The reason why Rogers isn't offering visual voicemail on Android (which should be free?) is because they're making money by charging their customers for their sub-par voice-to-text service. I am definitely considering moving to another service provider as a result. Telus, anyone? In the time being, you can use the free app called YouMail. I'm just getting the hang of it but it looks pretty promising.

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

Im Done  Waiting Telus  will give me VVM on the Pixle  Im moving my 3 lines to Telus Today

to bad i have been with Rogers for over 15 years 

ROGERS CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS  !!!!!

Nens
I'm here a lot
Where my visual voicemail...😭 Visual voicemail pls....🙏 I need the visual voicemail.....🤪 Hi my name is Nens I need visual voicemail..... 😔

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around
HA Good Luck You have to go to Telus to get it !!!

kelcel2000
I plan to stick around

It been almost 4 months   how long should we   "Stay Tuned "    What a Joke Move to Telus   

Topic Stats