cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 OS update for Note 10+ devices

sandeepoak
I'm here a lot

Does anyone know the schedule for Android 11 updates for Note 10+ devices?

**Labels Added**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Android 11 OS update for Note 10+ devices

RogersCorey

Good morning @sandeepoak!

You can always find planned and upcoming OS Upgrades at this page here: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/OS-Upgrades/bd-p/OSUpgrades

We've pointed you to this page in the past when you asked this same question in December, so I would recommend that you bookmark this link to keep it handy. 

If you don't see your device listed there, then we have no information to share on future updates. You can always reach out to your device manufacturer for more information on the OS updates they are working on for your device.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Thanks for sharing the link.  This link only tell information about the security patch update and there is no information related to new OS 11 update. I would appreciate if you could please share the link related to same. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hello @sandeepoak,

The information provided on that page is all that we have available at this time. As explained by @RogersCorey, if you do not see any info. for your device listed there, it means we do not have any new details to provide. Once we do, it will be posted.

If you're seeking more information, then I would recommend reaching out directly to the manufacturer for an update. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Thanks Laura for sharing the updates. I will keep checking for the updates on my phone and will connect with the manufacturer if required. 

Thanks again for your support. 

taljitsinghgill
I've been here awhile
There will be no beta testing in Canada as usual. Once beta testing finish in US and Samsung release the final version then Roger will test it internally for 4 weeks then release it to roger user's. I hate this process but all carriers in Canada follow this and release the software on the same day. As of now beta testing start for Galaxy S20 series based on OneUI3.

I see online that Rogers has released android 11 for the Note 10+ devices.. my phone has not received it yet, is it true the update is out?

Hey @Clayton679

Welcome to the community!

Yes it's true, as of January 19th 2021 :). I received it myself a couple of days ago. It will take some time for all devices on the network to receive it so it's likely you'll get it soon.

@RogersAndy

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 in conversation