cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy with likewize

dhairyathakkar
I've been around

I am writing to file a complaint against my replaced device.

I lost my device which was iPhone 14 plus, Midnight Black, 128gb. As per the protection plan, I got a replacement device.

Now this device is NOT iphone 14 plus; infact it is a iphone 13, midnight black,128gb with its IMEI number as 35842545xxxxxxx. (Part of IMEI removed by mod - Keep personal info private)

According to the policy, I should have gotten the same device as lost, however, I was downgraded and given iPhone 13.

Kindly investigate this promptly as the inconvenience caused is irreplaceable. I have been calling for almost two weeks everyday for 4 hours and I never received any customer resolution.

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: unhappy with likewize

RogersYasmine

Hello @dhairyathakkar ,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting your concerns regarding your recent device replacement through Likewize. I can certainly understand why you'd be disappointed with receiving a slightly lower model than the original one purchased. 

Can you please confirm, when was your enrollment into the Device Protection Program? I would recommend reviewing Likewize's FAQs found here (if not already done): https://protect.likewize.com/rogers/

If they did not live up to the policies outlined on their website, I would recommend giving them another call and asking for an escalation to their Tier 2 Support for further review and investigation. It typically takes up to 48 business hours for them to get back to you. If you've already gone through this process and have yet to hear back within the appropriate timeframe, please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can look into it for you. 

I hope this this helps!

RogersYasmine

Re: unhappy with likewize

GOickle
I'm here a lot

Please feel free to reach out … I’m interested in taking our concerns further. Rogers decides to do nothing

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation