cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 12.9

mathurkush
I've been here awhile

I know that Rogers recently added the iPad Pro 11 in their tablets offered. However, is there a chance the 12.9 is going to be added? I know most of the tablets offered are under the 11 inch range, so it might never actually be added. But I'd really like to know for sure before I decide to order the 11.

Also is there any other way I could activate it on a Rogers line or reserving it online through the rogers.com website is the only way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPad Pro 12.9

RogersZia

Hello @mathurkush,

Welcome to the Community!

iPad Pro looks great, especially the 12.9 one. It's the largest and most powerful iPad Apple has ever designed. The reason why you cannot find the device on the Tablets page is because currently it's only available in stores.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

RogersZia

Hello @mathurkush,

Welcome to the Community!

iPad Pro looks great, especially the 12.9 one. It's the largest and most powerful iPad Apple has ever designed. The reason why you cannot find the device on the Tablets page is because currently it's only available in stores.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

mathurkush
I've been here awhile

Yes, I am aware that I cannot find it in the Rogers Tablets page. I was however, wondering since Rogers has the 11, is there any way to activate the 12.9 on the Rogers line soon.

Hey @mathurkush.

Yes, as mentioned you can activate the iPad Pro 12.9 on Rogers however they're only available at retail locations. Inventory may vary, so I recommend calling ahead.

@RogersAndy

mathurkush
I've been here awhile
Hey, how would I find out beforehand where it’s available?

Hello @mathurkush,

Please click on this 📍Find a store, select Wireless >> New Devices & Plans >> Location >> enter your postal code or city.

You will get a list of stores in your vicinity along with the addresses and phone numbers. You can call ahead and inquire about stock availability.

Hope this helps :).

RogersZia

This isn’t true. iPad Pro is not available in store at Rogers, not even the 11in. Must be purchased through Customer Service and even then they only have 11 in and it’s never in stock.

Choumays
I've been here awhile
Is it still available in store?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Choumays

Unfortunately it seems no carrier has them in stock or in store. I ordered it with someone else and I have been waiting for 6 weeks. Others? Try 8+. Apple stores do not even have it in stock ( the LTE model atleast).

So you're only option is to order it and wait.

Ok69
I've been around
In rogers store o apple store?

Hello, @Ok69

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You can see all the iPad tablets available at Rogers by visiting the tablets page on our website located here.

There doesn't appear to be a 12.9" iPad available. There is a 10.2" 9th generation iPad and a 10.9" 4th generation iPad Air currently available.

Please check this page for the latest in tablets that we offer.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 8 in conversation