cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

AnYakush
I've been around

waiting for 1:40 min to get an agent on the phone on march 14th 2024. got an agent who did not want to tell the name, some "Daren" or "Garen", he just wrap up on me when i wanted to write it down and ask to spell it for me not to make any mistakes with writing and prononciation. Agent was rude, all the conversation i felt like he was an unsatisfied client, he was appointing me what to do, was not helpful, muted me for 15 min without any explanation. Normally your agents are quite nice and helpful. This one did not solve the issue, he just made evrything worse. after spending 2 hours on the call he wrap up on me. Your company tripled my Jan bill due to some internal issue. it's been solving from January. Every time i spend at least 1 hour on a call to get someone, but at least i feel that person is trying to assist. The issue has not been solved. Your system says all the conversations are recorded including time spent on hold. So pls listen to the conversation at 10:15 on the 14th of March and check if the way your agent supports customers is the right one , and this is the customer service Rogers brings to us.

Looking forward to listen from you

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: customer service

RogersJermaine

Hi @AnYakush,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! We appreciate the feedback you have provided, and we are sorry to hear that your latest interaction was not the greatest. If you can send us a private message, we will be glad to assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation