cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback calls failure

VPuligundla98
I'm here a lot

Hello, I switched from Rogers wireless (customer from long time, also ignite bundle customer) on May 2, 2024. From very next day I am receiving multiple calls (3 to 4 calls per day from +1 833 447 9898) until yesterday. Every time I pick the call nobody speaks and it gets dropped. I even tried to call back but it's directing me to leave a voice mail to the team. I am sure it's FIDOROGERS winback team and I was anticipating to attend the call and see if there's any offers to comeback. Kindly help me with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Winback calls failure

RogersJermaine

Hi @VPuligundla98,

I appreciate the detailed response and thank you for reaching out to us in the PMs. I'm hopeful we can work towards a resolution.

Thank you for your participation in the Community!

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RogersJermaine

Hi @VPuligundla98,

I appreciate the detailed response and thank you for reaching out to us in the PMs. I'm hopeful we can work towards a resolution.

Thank you for your participation in the Community!

RogersJermaine

harmanparmar
I'm here a lot

Hey, did you figure out a solution for this? I am having the same issue. FIDOROGERS has been trying to call me everyday twice but every time I pick up their call from the above mentioned number, the call drops. I can't call them back and can only leave voicemail. 

harmanparmar
I'm here a lot

@VPuligundla98 were you able to figure out a way to connect with them? 

Hello, private message @CommunityHelps with your issue, they might pull up your account and see if there's any offers on your account. As for the winback team you can leave a voice message by calling the number or request moderator or customer support to fill a form to request a winback call. I filled multiple forms, left voice messages to winback but call drops never stopped. I contacted customer support and got an offer (offers available on national sales channel). Thanks

@VPuligundla98 Thanks for responding. If you dont mind me asking, where are these forms located which you filled out? Do you know the number for the customer support or the national sales channel? I have contacted the 3771 number and they ask me for a promo code which I don't have. 

Hello, forms are not available for customers to fill, you can request a moderator or support person to fill one for you (chat online from your MyRogers account or call wireless customer support which is 1 (888) 764-3771). I highly recommend to wait for a reply from @CommunityHelps or to chat with support online. Usually customer support have some deals or offers for you (like auto pay discount etc, promos for 24 moths etc.,). Like I said online chat on MyRogers or private messages here are highly recommended form of communication. Thanks

I received a call from the Winback team on Aug 27 to reactivate my internet. I agreed to the offer and was told that my connection was reactivated. When I reconnected the modem the very next day there was no connection. I called rogers and the agent said there was no notes on my account regarding call from winback team but the agent did confirm that the number i got the call from 888-764-3771 was rogers number and not scam. The agent put a note in the account for winback team to call me back but no call was received. I just called Rogers again today and the agent is just wasting a lot of time again going through the details. Is there any way to connect with the winback team to reactivate my account with the offer they provided.

Hello, it’s probably Ambassador team that called you. Try to ask chat person to transfer you to the management team or raise a complaint on Rogers website (Share a concern). They usually get back to you within a day.
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation