cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor communication when porting

dylanreid098
I've been around

One of the worst experiences with a company that claims to have good customer service. Cancelled my service with Virgin. Didn't give me a temp number, didn't give me a new sim card even though I told them I didn't have the phone for the line I was porting to. Asked me call a number to resolve and the number called didn't have service that day.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Very poor communication when porting

RogersZia

Hello @dylanreid098,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how upsetting your first experience has been so far! May I know how the port request was initiated? In person or over the phone? 

If it was over the phone, were you advised that a SIM card will be mailed to you? How long ago did you activate a new line with Rogers?

As for the number they provided you, did the automated message have a department name?

Just need a little bit more information to assist you further.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Very poor communication when porting

RogersZia

Hello @dylanreid098,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how upsetting your first experience has been so far! May I know how the port request was initiated? In person or over the phone? 

If it was over the phone, were you advised that a SIM card will be mailed to you? How long ago did you activate a new line with Rogers?

As for the number they provided you, did the automated message have a department name?

Just need a little bit more information to assist you further.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation