cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text notifications of billing only available for Rogers/Fido network phones?

sswilson
I'm a reliable contributor

I think I already know the answer to this, but can somebody confirm that phone numbers not from the Rogers/fido network need not apply to receive text notifications for billing?

I'm a fairly new ignite customer but wrote off the inability to "verify" my phone number as teething problems, but now that I've gone back to try setting it up I've finally noticed the "only enter rogers or fido numbers" comment on the phone number entry block.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Text notifications of billing only available for Rogers/Fido network phones?

RogersMoin

Hello, @sswilson.

Thank you for posting your query. I can confirm your observation; only Rogers/Fido numbers can receive bill-ready text notifications. However, you will receive an email notifying you that your monthly bill is ready to be viewed online. Hopefully, non-Rogers numbers can receive billing-related text notifications in the future.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Text notifications of billing only available for Rogers/Fido network phones?

RogersMoin

Hello, @sswilson.

Thank you for posting your query. I can confirm your observation; only Rogers/Fido numbers can receive bill-ready text notifications. However, you will receive an email notifying you that your monthly bill is ready to be viewed online. Hopefully, non-Rogers numbers can receive billing-related text notifications in the future.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation